Mr. Paul Dandurand, Food Services Director
(860) 887-2561 ext. 320
Current Breakfast and Lunch Menus
At FMS, we use the service mySchoolBucks to pay for school lunches and a la carte items. To use this service, you need to register an account at mySchoolBucks.com.
On the mySchoolBucks site you can deposit funds into your child's cafeteria account online. There is a $2.75 convenience fee for depositing money online, but your account will be credited with one free lunch for every $50 deposit you make to offset this convenience fee. Placing deposits in multiple accounts will not result in additional convenience fees if they are made during the same online transaction.
You can also deposit funds into your child's account by sending cash or check to school. Please remember to check your child's balance at myschoolbucks.com on a regular basis.
With your mySchoolBucks account, you can also view your child's cafeteria transactions for the last 30 days. You are not required to make deposits online for this feature to be available to you.
If you wish to sign up for mySchoolBucks you will need to know your child's student number. Many children know their lunch ID which is four digits. They use the same number to check out library books. Adding a 1 in front of the Lunch ID will give you the number you need to sign up with mySchoolBucks. If you need assistance with this number please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents/Guardians who use the mySchoolBucks mobile app, please call 855-832-5226 or email email@example.com if you need assistance or have questions.
Food Services Links and Resources
- Family Application for Free or Reduced School Meals 2022-23
- Family Application for Free or Reduced School Meals 2022-23 - Spanish
- Income Guidelines for SNAP 2022-23
- FAQ: Free or Reduced Meals SSO
- FAQ: Free or Reduced Meals - Spanish
- Civil Rights Complaint Procedures
- Addendum C 2022-23
- Medical Statement for Meal Modifications - Declaración médica para la modificación de alimentos en los programas de nutrición escolar
- Medical Statement Guidance and Instructions - Orientación e instrucciones
- Addendum B for Husky Program
- CT Department of Education Child Nutrition
- List of Acceptable Foods and Beverages
- Food Order Form for Celebrations from Cafeteria
- Eligibility Manual for School Meals
- Food Services Charging Policy
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Update on Electronic Transactions in the Child Nutrition Program
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service
- Wellness Policy
- School Wellness Policy Website Assessment Scores
- WellSAT 3 Scores WellSAT-I Scores and Comparison
- Wellness Policy Triennial Assessment Summary of Findings.pdf
|A La Carte Item||Price|
|Pancakes / Waffles
|Student Lunch Type||Price|
|Full (milk included)||$3.30|
|A La Carte Item||Price|
|Water||$1.00, $0.75, $0.50|
|Canned Fruit Juice||$1.50|
|Fruit & Vegetables||$0.75|
An alternate to the regular entree is available.
It changes weekly.
Students in grades 3-8 may choose a chef salad (greens, veggies, meat and cheese, choice of dressing), roll, choice of fruit, milk.
|Peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and fluff sandwiches are available to students on a daily basis.|
|Staff Lunch Prices|
|Lunch (milk included)||$4.50|
|Chef Salad (milk included)||$4.50|
|Salad (no meat or cheese)||$4.00|
|Entree without milk||$4.00|