Welcome to Fields Memorial School!
- Notice from the Superintendent about the school regionalization process
- Roof Evaluation and Replacement Recommendations
Dear Parents/Guardians who use the My School Bucks Mobile App,
On 3/24, you should receive an email from MySchoolBucks/Heartland to inform you that an update to the latest version (5.1.2) of the Mobile App is required. It includes a number of security enhancements.
Later next week, all previous versions of the mobile app will no longer allow users to access their accounts or make payments.
- Please remember to check you child(ren)'s lunch account at myschoolbucks.com.
Did you know BigBrainz, Study Island, Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math can all be used from home?
- Use Big Brainz at home to practice Math Facts (+, -, *, ÷) - BigBrainzSetupForHomeUse.pdf
- Middle School Students - Study Island science accounts are available from home.
- Students in Grades 2 and above - Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math accounts are active all year from home.
Did you know that students can practice keyboarding skills at home with Type to Learn?
- Type to Learn is now cloud based and can be accessed at https://www.typetolearn.com
- If assistance is needed with usernames and/or passwords, please contact Mrs. Leask. Our district's code for Type to Learn is 150127.
Kindergarten registration packet can be downloaded here.
Fields Memorial School uses Blackboard MyConnect for our mass notification services.
- You can access our MyConnect site @ https://BozrahSchoolDistrict.bbcportal.com Click the Sign Me Up! link to setup your account.
- You can also manage your contact information and subscribe to receive messages from the Bozrah School District using the Blackboard MyConnect app for Android and iOS. You can select the kinds of messages you wish to receive and the mode of delivery (audio, text, email).
- Please note that after you add your contact information you need to select which phone numbers and email addresses to use for outreach communications. Emergency messages are sent to all contacts but outreach messages are only sent to the contacts selected in Subscriptions.
Tips for using Blackboard Connect:
- If you are listening to a message and did not hear part of it, press the * key at anytime to repeat the message.
- You can retrieve messages that were recently sent by dialing 855-473-7529 from a registered phone (one that is on file to receive messages). This is called the Blackboard Connect Replay Number.
- When you call the Replay number, the system will play a welcome message and automatically detect the number you're calling from. Press # to confirm the number is correct.
- If you are subscribed to multiple institutions (a high school and an elementary school in the same district, for example) the system will list the institutions with a corresponding number. Use your phone to select an option.
- Once you've selected an institution, the system will list out the most recent messages sent to that phone.
- Use the keypad on your phone to select which message to replay.
- When you're done, simply hang up.
- NOTE: The Replay number will only replay phone messages and will not repeat messages sent as SMS or email.
- The Replay number will not work with phones that have caller ID blocked.
Soccer game @ Voluntown
Start: 4:00Fields Memorial School
Grades PK-4 Parent-Teacher Conferences in the eveningFields Memorial School
AM PK: 8:25-10:15
PM PK: 10:45-12:35Fields Memorial School
Professional Development for grades 5-8 teachersFields Memorial School
Grades PK-4 Parent-Teacher conferencesFields Memorial School
Our Mission and Core Values
The Bozrah School District prepares and inspires all students to realize their fullest potential by encouraging dedication to excellence, providing a stimulating learning environment, and fostering a commitment towards others.
Respect - Excellence - Community - Integrity
The Bozrah School District promotes a dynamic learning environment that inspires opportunities for innovation, problem solving, and intellectual curiosity. We integrate relevant technology to set the stage for success in a global society. Our culture supports respect, diversity, discovery, integrity, perseverance, and effective communication in a safe learning community.