Welcome to Fields Memorial School!
Middle School Information Night: grades 5 - 8
August 29, 2016 at 6:00 pm in the MPR. Information regarding routines, materials, curriculum, expectations, student schedules, school supply list and homeroom assignments.
Summer Enrichment Ideas
- Use Big Brainz at home to practice Math Facts (+, -, *, ÷) - BigBrainzSetupForHomeUse.pdf
- Middle School Students - Study Island accounts are active throughout the summer.
- Students in Grades 2 and above - Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math accounts are active during the summer.
Did you know that students can practice keyboarding skills at home with Type to Learn?
- You must download and install the full version of Type to Learn 4 on your home computer.
- Download is available at:
- The first time a student logs in to their Type to Learn account from home, they must enter their username (firstnamelastname with a maximum of 15 characters), password (lunch code) and our district's code for Type to Learn 4 (150127). Once Type to Learn is setup on the home computer, only the username and password will be required.
Be a summer reader and step up to the Governor's Summer Reading Challenge for 2016.
- Summer Reading Journal
- Info for Parents/Guardians and Students
- K-2 Reading List
- 3-4 Reading List
- 5-6 Reading List
- 7-8 Reading List
- 9-12 Reading List
Summer Hours for the School Office:
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY from8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- It is recommended that you call before you come (860.887.2561)
- Thank you for your cooperation.
First day of school for students: August 31, 2016
Early Dismissal: 1:10
Kindergarten registration packet can be downloaded here.
Click on the image below to find out more about the Free Summer Meals Program!
Fields Memorial School uses Blackboard MyConnect for our mass notification services.
- You can access our MyConnect site @ https://BozrahSchoolDistrict.bbcportal.com Click the Sign Me Up! link to setup your account.
- You can also manage your contact information and subscribe to receive messages from the Bozrah School District using the Blackboard MyConnect app for Android and iOS. You can select the kinds of messages you wish to receive and the mode of delivery (audio, text, email).
- Please note that after you add your contact information you need to select which phone numbers and email addresses to use for outreach communications. Emergency messages are sent to all contacts but outreach messages are only sent to the contacts selected in Subscriptions.
Tips for using Blackboard Connect:
- If you are listening to a message and did not hear part of it, press the * key at anytime to repeat the message.
- You can retrieve messages that were recently sent by dialing 855-473-7529 from a registered phone (one that is on file to receive messages). This is called the Blackboard Connect Replay Number.
- When you call the Replay number, the system will play a welcome message and automatically detect the number you're calling from. Press # to confirm the number is correct.
- If you are subscribed to multiple institutions (a high school and an elementary school in the same district, for example) the system will list the institutions with a corresponding number. Use your phone to select an option.
- Once you've selected an institution, the system will list out the most recent messages sent to that phone.
- Use the keypad on your phone to select which message to replay.
- When you're done, simply hang up.
- NOTE: The Replay number will only replay phone messages and will not repeat messages sent as SMS or email.
- The Replay number will not work with phones that have caller ID blocked.
Professional Development for StaffFields Memorial School
Info. night for parents and students in grades 5-8 in the multi-purpose room.Fields Memorial School
BOE MeetingFields Memorial School
First Day of School for Students - Early DismissalAM PK: 8:25-10:30 PM PK 11:00-1:10Fields Memorial School
PTO Fundraiser Assembly9:00 - grades 5-8 9:45 - grades K-4Fields Memorial School
Our Mission and Core Values
The Bozrah School District prepares and inspires all students to realize their fullest potential by encouraging dedication to excellence, providing a stimulating learning environment, and fostering a commitment towards others.
Respect - Excellence - Community - Integrity
The Bozrah School District promotes a dynamic learning environment that inspires opportunities for innovation, problem solving, and intellectual curiosity. We integrate relevant technology to set the stage for success in a global society. Our culture supports respect, diversity, discovery, integrity, perseverance, and effective communication in a safe learning community.