Welcome to Fields Memorial School!
- Fields Memorial School is accepting applications for a part-time (.5) Speech and Language Pathologist. More info.: Speech-Lang Pathologist 2019 posting.pdf
- Fields Memorial School is accepting applications for a full-time, school-year, paraprofessional. See more info. Paraprofessional posting 2019.pdf
- Bozrah Federation of Teachers Contract: 2020-2023. BFT Contract 2020-2023 with signatures.pdf
- Register now for Adult Education Programs. Learn More
- ADA Website Compliance - Our district is evaluating our website for ADA compliance. If you have difficultly accessing our site or have questions or feedback about our ADA compliance, please contact email@example.com.
- Dear Parents/Guardians who use the My School Bucks Mobile App,
If you need assistance or have questions, please call 855-832-5226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to check you child(ren)'s lunch account at myschoolbucks.com
Did you know ALEKS, Imagine Learning Math Facts and Typing Agent can be used from home?
- Use Imagine Learning (Grades K-8) at home to practice Math Facts (+, -, *, ÷) - Login in here: https://bigbrainz.com/login/ Our site code is 0900390.
- Student in grades 4-8 have Math ALEKS accounts that can be accessed from home at http://ALEKS.com.
- Students in grades K-4 have access to Typing Agent to practice keyboarding skills, learn about digital citizenship, and practice coding.
- Please contact Mrs. Leask for usernames and/or passwords.
Kindergarten registration packet can be downloaded here.
Project O Field Trip-Grade 7
Return at 3:00Fields Memorial School
Girls Basketball PracticeFields Memorial School
Cheer PracticeFields Memorial School
Superintendent Search CommitteeFields Memorial School
Report cards issuedFields Memorial School
Our Mission and Core Values
The Bozrah School District prepares and inspires all students to realize their fullest potential by encouraging dedication to excellence, providing a stimulating learning environment, and fostering a commitment towards others.
Respect - Excellence - Community - Integrity
The Bozrah School District promotes a dynamic learning environment that inspires opportunities for innovation, problem solving, and intellectual curiosity. We integrate relevant technology to set the stage for success in a global society. Our culture supports respect, diversity, discovery, integrity, perseverance, and effective communication in a safe learning community.